Is there any chances of getting pregnant after removal of Fallopian tube?

my wife One fallopian tube removed she still can get pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
when I had my tubal pregnancy it took about 3 to 4 weeks and I had pain on my right side. I started questioning if it was my apendix. The pain would come and go. Finally I made an apt with the ob and they did xrays and emergency surgery.
Infertility Specialist Dr. Meenakshi Dua's  Response
One healthy tube is enough to make her pregnant. she has 100% chances of getting pregnant. Only thing u have to keep in mind that she should ungergo sonography as soon a as she misses period to confirm pregnancy location. Did she get a course of DOxy after her surgery.

Yes she can get pregnant. Her chances are 50% than normal as when there is ovulation on the side of patent tube, chances of pregnancy are there. If she does not have any other problem she will conceive,as her age is less.