Is there any blood pressure device to constantly measure blood pressure?

Hello, I am a researcher and I am trying to find out if there is a blood pressure decice to constantly measure blood pressure? Participants will be doing a sitting movement aiming task where just there 1 hand will be moving. The task will consist of 90 trials with each trial lasting just 450msec. I need a device that will measure blood pressure within this time scale. Do you know of any device and how much this is? Many Thanks, Vikki
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012