Is there any alternative to taking high BP medicines life long ?

Respected Dr my BP is 151/90. I had visited in country area in my village before some time. there I fell ill, feels so tired, sleepy perhaps there was so hot these days. I m in Lucknow in Govt. job and I was asked for some tests. Dr. advised me Viboliv, Stanlip-145 mg, covance-25 twice and prolimet xl 50 once daily. I m not feeling good to listen that I have BP and these medicines be taken by me for long time. I have been a regular medicine taker from Homyopathi. Pl advise whether there is any course or medicines in Homyo or the above medicines are right for me. Pl advice me
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012