Hello Sumer Singh and thanks for writing in at HCM
I am And Jr. to a Cardiologist in India and have read you mail in detail. You have diagnosed as a patient of Benign Essential Hypertension
recently, as per the detail you have give. You needs to be investigated further for Lowering the doses or thinking for stopping them. For this you have to go for Echocardiography
(ECHO) to rule out effect of High BP
on heart, TMT to rule out Coronary Heart Disease
, Lipid Profile
You have help your self for reducing the doses of the medicine or stopping them :
1. Obesity, you can loose weight if you are low weight
, not known in your case
3. Lack of exercise,do regular exercise for about one hour at a speep of 5 Km per hour
4. Family History, we cant do any thing for this
5. High Sodium Diet, Use low sodium salt like Lona salt or Tata lite salt
6. Take balance diet i.e. calories according to your weight
7. Avoid spicy, fatty or oily food.
By following the above advise and as directed by your doctor you can be helped for your problem.
You can take Homeopathy
medicine with the above medicine by consulting your Homeopathy and Cardiology Doctor.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Bhatia
Nealth care magic