Is there a treatment to recover from the shoulder joint injury caused due to forceps during child birth ?

sir, this is vijay from hyderabad. we had one daughter age of 7 years. at the time of delivery my daughtr born with forceps with injury of right hand shoulder joint , after that we knows that baby s right hand is not working. then by doctors suggesion we doing daily physiotheropy from six years. yet be that right hand is not working properly but the hand size for seeing same as left hand except one inch length problem. so. please suggest me for any immediate recovery treatment and name of hospitals.
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011