Is there a serious interaction caused between DHEA and Verapamil ?

Hello, I currently take the following on a daily basis: Morning: Acetyl L- Carnitine - 500mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid - 150mg and Coq10 - 100mg every morning with breakfast. I also take 10mg DHEA and one pump of Androgel 1.62% every morning Afternoon: Multi-vitamin and hemp seed oil - 100mg every day at lunch Night - Verapamil 120mg before bed The only interactions I ve read about are with DHEA and Verapamil. Is there a serious interaction there? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013