Is there a chance of contracting herpes after having oral sex and what is the incubation period ?

Hi, 30 days ago I had a sexual encounter with a woman who s sexual history is a mystery to me. There was no penetration just oral and some light kissing. But 30 days later I am feeling a weird patch of dry skin on the inner part of my lip. When I pull the lip down and look at first glance I dont see anything, but when I examine closer with a pin light I can see a little pin sized white pimple looking thing. I m wondering 1) is this herpes 1? and 2) what are my chances of getting an initial infection outside the common 2 to 20 day incubation period?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011