Is the treatment of necrospermia possible ?

respected sir, plz tell me that the treatment of necrospermia is possible ? if possible so plz provide me detail ., thanks
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
it would be better if you mail the complete semen report to analyse what can be the possible cause for necrospermia, are there some pus cells in semen, quantity of semen and number of sperms etc.Majority of cases of necrospermia get good cure. I will advice after reply, regarding cure.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
You can use Tab.Makardhwaj(Dhootpapeshwar) 1 tab twice a day
Swamala Compound (Dhootpapeshwar) 1 tsf twice a day
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response

Welcome to Health Care magic forum,

Yes treatment for necrospermia is possible. necrospermia means A condition in which there are dead or immobile spermatozoa in the semen. there are many treatments available for you, but if you want to cure yourself permanently than i will advice you to go for Homeopathic treatment as it is safe, reliable and has no side effects on your body as other conventional treatments has.

You should start take food rich in Zinc it will be beneficial for you.

for more info you can mail us at or you can visit us at