Is the medication OK for my 2.5 years old child for Nephrotic Syndrome ?

My son, 2.6 years old, was diagonised with Nephrotic Syndrome 1 year back. Since then, there have been at least 3 episodes, he has been given Omnacortil Forte in prescribed doses, sometimes along with Junior Lanzol and Macalvit. The current episode started on 17th Dec 2010, the levels of protien in urine has varied from Nil to ++++, but the nephrologist insists that we keep him on 2 ml alternate days, and frequently treats for the cold. I wanted to seek your help to know if the above prescription is ok.. or do i have to change the doctor for an alternate medication. Please help. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011