Is shat dhaut ghrita effective skin solution for wrinkle free skin?

Dear Doctor, I have read about shat dhaut ghrita as a effective skin care application for glowing wrinkle free skin. I have two queries around this 1) Can it be made using rose water or aloe vera juice also .i.e to wash it intermittently with rose water / aloe juice or any other herb juice or additons to make it more effective along with washing it wit water 2) which mantras are supposed to be chanted while washing the same Thanks,
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012