Is sexual intercourse thrice a week is sufficient ?

Sir, I am 45 years old and married some 16 years ago and living a happy life, my question is that how many time in a week shall i do the sex with wife , please advise the safest time so that i can enjoy my life for a longer period.also can i use the delay sprays available in the market (lignocane)are ther any side effects of these sprays. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
The practice of the sexual intercourse twice or thrice a week is sufficient for good health and pleasant marital life. Street medicines have many side effects. So never use any spray or any other medicine without recommendation of sexologist.