Is regular masturbation harmful?

Is regular masturbation harmful ? i am 22 years old...i addicted doing regular and continuous mastrubution for three to four times a day ....does it harm any body parts....can u explain me does it create any problem in the future....after marriage....can i participate perfectly in sex in future...
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Masturbation is a normal sexual activity and is physiological in nature. However it may hurt to masturbate multiple times a day. There is no set number of times that you could masturbate per day and it depends on your comfort level. I hope this helps and it will also not affect your later married life.

Take care and have a lovely day!