Is regular masturbation harmful in any way?

I masturbate every day since my 16/17 old, now i am 23... is it harmful anyway? i am in a preffession where i need to spent time with hot i mean really hot girls.... i caan not have sex with them but sometimes i get exicited and to control i usually masturbate wo or three times a day... is it harmful? i am 23years, weight 82kg, height 5.5inch... is in love of a women of 33years... unmarried... her breast36inch, waist29inch, hip36inch, height 4 9 weight 50kg.... sometime i feel that wheather am i capable to satisfy her...( i never had sex before but masturbate everyday at present time twice/thrice...)
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Masturbation does not affect sexual life in anyway.
The anxiety and false belief that it does so, really causes trouble.
PL get rid of the feeling and enjoy what you are doing.
As long as it does not disturb your normal routine, there should be no worry.