Is primolut a HRT medication? On chemotherapy for colon cancer

I have been prescribed Primolut nor 10 mg, and I am a bit concerned as I have been fighting colon cancer for 18 months, I have had 2 Ops and 12 months of chemo and I am now under controls and at the moment good. My concern is that my mother died of breast cancer at 60 and I would like to know if Primolut is HRT? and should I be taking it? I also have very bad blood circulation and have had an Op on my leg veins ,which was not a sucsess. I am eating very little but I am very bloated especially my face. Please help me. Thank you .
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013