Is posaconazole is available in india ?

is posaconazole is available in india ? if yes please provide contact details Hi, One of my friend is having mucormycosis problem and I would like to know if posaconazole is available in india . So could you please provide contact details if possible. ? Please mail details on
Asked On : Sat, 10 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

No, posaconazole is not available in India. You can contact the company in USA asking for a shipment.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Posaconazole is not available in India.Thanks and good luck.