Is new hair grow straight after permanent straightening ? Is there any hair loss problems ?

Hello Doctor , My name is Shanmugam.A from kumbakonam. I would like to straighten my hair . So that am growing my hair for the past 4 months. My doubt is straightening of hair may lead to loss of hair? will hair get grows normally even after straightening? Waiting for your reply. Thanking you, Shanmugam.A
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
straightening of hair will surely damaged your hair,that is for sure.
hair fall start after 1-2 month of straightening and last up to 6 month.
my advise dont go for it.
just apply gel when you need straight hair
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
every hair procedure using chemical in it would damage it.
it depend upon it percentage used.
even u go for hair color ,go for one which is ammonia free.
i think you got your answer