Is my girlfriend cured of PTB based on the chest x-ray report ?

hi, my girlfriend is 22 years old. she completed her 6 months medication for PTB, so the doctor advice her to have chest x-ray . the result are FIBROID DENSITIES ARE SEEN IN THE UPPER LUNG FIELD LIKELY FROM PREVIOUS HEALED INFECTION CLINICAL AND BACTERIOLOGIC CORRELATION IS SUGGEST. . when her doctor reads her chest x-result. the doctor told her that she is already cleared for PTB. the doctor said she is already fine and give her a medical certificate. but i am still worried about her because of the chest x-ray result.. and the thing is,her cough doesnt go away.. she cough every morning when waking up.. with clear plegm. hope you understand thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Dec 2011