Is masturbation healthy ? Does it have any harmful effects on general health and face ?

hello doctor I am 22 year old i am doing masturbating at the age of 18 every second day. please help me how I leave it i think it effect my health and also on my face . please giva me a right solution.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
1.**MASTURBATION is always a bad activity because it is a sign of mental disfaction and cause depression problems if continue in future.
..MASTURBATION is harmful with patient's of depression and stress because MASTURBATION always load your body of mental intoxications.It is always mentioned that MASTURBATION is a healthy sexual behavior.Like other behaviors,when over practiced or addicted it can lead to really serious psychological and physiological imbalances overall in body.
..MASTURBATION and ejaculation seriously activate nervous functions excessively just due to which excessive sex hormones are produced so there is a big change of body chemistry all due to very frequent MASTURBATION.
..One should eat products like Soyabean/ Spirulina and try to avoid excessively consumption of coffee.
It is always recommended to intake more sea foods and seaweed,vegetables. avoid and then minimize red meat and dairy product intake;use orange juice;One should also raise the intake of pure drinking water in daily routine
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajeshkant Saihgal's  Response
this is normal phenomena at this age.
it is your guilt feeling & lack of knowledge that gives you problem.
you can masterbate as long as it doesn't interfere your daily routine life.