Is it true that Althea pills can make the skin glow and clear up pimples?

hi Doc , may ask is it true that when using althea pills can make your skin glow and can clear up pimples ..i think its true it can vanish pimples but the glowing skin? its not working for me... im taking althea pills last April 16, 2012 and i taking it regularly..why is it my skin becomes dry..and i feel that im getting dark skin, i used to have lighter skin before..this is the first time that i used contraceptive pills after i got married..thank you, hoping for your answer.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012