Is it safe to take vrahmi vati gold 2pc in a 3 times daily?

hi.,i am 31 old male sir,exuily i need a sharp mind thats y i am taking brahmi vati gold,i just want to know is this safe for me..i am a business man, when ever i take this madicine i realise i can not talk with my friends properly is may side effect or any thing else...i take daily vrahmi vati gold 2pc in a 3 times daily,.sir please recomended me what should i do.?thnk you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You are unable to talk normally after taking the Brahmi vati gold is indicative of the adverse effect of the drug and is a straight forward indication that you should discontinue it's use.
There is no medicine that can make your brain sharp.
A regular lifestyle, balanced diet and moderate exercise can help you the most if you can ensure regularity on all fronts.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!