Is it safe to take isatour isa test to boost testerone level for my work out body building ?

hi im 48 year old male I bought a product name isatour isa test it says that it boost testerone level for my work out body building is it safe to take it or it can affect my sexual life pls give me the answer its very important
Asked On : Wed, 12 May 2010
thanks for the query
well to be frank it would be better if you did not use it as it will have many sideeffects and it will spoil the hormonal balance in your body so my suggestion to you would be to stop its usage and also not to use it in the future.
take care.