Is it safe to feed a one month old baby with lactogen along with breast milk?

Hi, my baby is 1 month 4 days old. pls advise if it is okay to feed the baby with breast milk & supplimentary feed (lactogen)? coz i worry if the breast feed is sufficient for the baby as she sleeps in 5mins while latching, & refuses to latch more. will giving breast milk & supplimentary feed affect the health of the baby? how often should i give supplimetary feed v/s breast milk feed in a day? also, pls advise on increasing breast milk secretion?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013