Is it safe and feasible to take vaccinations of Hepatitis A and B, typhoid and chicken pox in two weeks time?

Hi Doc, I need to take vaccinations for Hepatitis A , Hepatitis B , Typhoid and Chicken Pox . It is a mandatory step for taking admission into a MBA course. I have to submit the proofs for the same after two weeks from now. After searching a bit, I have understood that Hep. vaccines cannott be taken as a single dose and I will be able to take only first dose at this moment. My only concern is whether it will be safe and feasible to take these vaccines (bacterial & viral) in such a short span of time; if yes, then what should i do next? Thanks in advance! Regards, Deepak Singla YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012