Is it possible to keep myself from getting heart problems when I am older ?

also im only 13 so i hope i can prevent problems is it possible to keep myself from getting heart problems when im older? i eat fast food constantly and im just a kid, so if i stop will it help? if i quit fast food.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
Fast foods are bad for you. To fulfill your healthy nutritional requirement always take a balanced diet which include vegetables and fruits in raw form, a diet that is not rich in fats and calories. Taking plenty of water is helpful in preventing heart diseases. Use of extra nutritional supplements (antioxidants) is also helpful for keeping your heart healthy. Other healthy activities are also there that include exercise and caring for the heart. The best way to do that is to restructure your life style and eating habits. Learn to relax and enjoy life. Open your mind to relaxation techniques. Any time that we are dealing with cardiovascular diseases the mind body connection is extremely important. If you internalize stress you will always be at a higher risk for developing heart diseases. Stress causes adrenal hormones that when combined with nicotine and alcohol dramatically raises cholesterol level and predispose the human body to all kinds of diseases