Is it possible to have too low of cholesterol, blood pressure and resting heart rate ?

Is it possible to have too low of cholesterol, blood pressure , and resting heart rate? cholesterol (HDL+ LDL ) = 113 blood pressure = 107/68 resting heart rate = 48 I am 25, female, 4 10 , and 90lbs. I guess I should have mentioned that I am a marathon runner and triathlete. I didn t measure it myself, a nurse did. In addition, I practice martial arts (wushu) several times a week - I am surprisingly tough for my rather small size. This is quite relaxing, and I can even feel my heart rate slow while stretching.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009