Is it possible to get pregnant just by spraying sperms on vagina ?

hello doctor, few days ago i had done sex with my girlfriend and at that time we didn t have any protection so that i throw my sperms on her pussy and after that we clear all that by tissue paper now my girlfriend is blackmailing me to get married by saying this that on that day she had taken all those tissue paper in her in her pussy and now may be she will get pregnant please suggest is it possible
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Hi and thanks for the question,
ejaculation into the vagina, and wiping with tissue provides almost no guarantee against risk of getting pregnant. Its possible she could get pregnant if this occurred during her fertile period.
I suggest you do a pregnancy test and come to a compromise, may be with the aid of some counselor or elder, this could be of help.
Hope this helps and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.