Is it possible to get fair complexion with medicines and creams?

hi, i am 20 years old male student and i have a wheatish complexion . i live in jaipur, rajasthan and approaching summers here are too bright n hot. i have my sister s wedding this april and i wish to have a light complexion, fair like pink (as foreigners) it possible? i can take any medicines n creams you suggest.........but having a treatment may be difficult for me...... pleaseeee suggest fast n effective method........+money no problem+ :(
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013