Is it possible to diagnose stammering without speech therapy ?

I am a stammerer since last 40 years. Despite good looking and intelligence, due to this problem My life completely destroyed. It is a everyday horror, I can not imagine which type of problem, occur daily. From last many years I kept searching for stammering related details. To get cured is my only wish in life. I have kept aside certain hours, for this related issue. And I religiously search for same. Please help me. don t say to go to speech therapist. as I visited several of them. But no improvement.
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011