Is it possible to devlop clots when I am having anticoagulants ?

is that possible to devlop clots when I am having anticoagulants. I am 31 year old and a chronic DVT patient with Factor 5 laiden jene mutation. I am on warfarin 6 mg and folic aci for life long. My INR levels are maintained between 2-3 always and last month doplor showed near complete recanalisation. I did a complete health checkup last week and everything is all right. now i feel i am suffering and under treatment for from OCD and panic disorder due to fear of having a PE or cardiac arrest . please tell me is that possible to have or devlop clots when I am having anticoagulants.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Nov 2010