Is it possible to correct uneven muscle situation that occurred due to chin up exercising ?

When I was 15 years old, I used to do chin up exercises but I did them wrongly and ended up building up the left side of my body. As a result, I think this uneven muscle structure seems to have manifested in form of scoliosis on my back. I also feel discomfort around my neck and back. The neck aspect is worse. Please is it possible to correct this uneven muscle situation if I apply the use of chin ups and with the help of a gym instructor?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012