Is it possible to burn 700-800 calories in flat 20 minutes using a Gazelle edge ?

I recently bought a Gazelle Edge. Really putting power into my workout, I am able to burn 700-800 calories as shown on calorie counter in about 20 minutes. I read online in blogs that it s ridiculous. But I am really sweating everywhere.. dripping down my forehead and all and it gets my heart pumping without over drying my throat from the breathing I do... and without killing my legs. Will you agree that I am burning close to 700-800 calories that soon?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011