Is it possible to become a virgin after a long time been disvirgined ?

I was disvirgined 3years ago and since then i have not had sexual intercourse,is it possible to become a virgin after a long time been disvirgined.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Jul 2010
Sexologist 's  Response
good evening
dont get upset that u had lost your virginity
if your vigina is open and you want to reduce its opening you can do it with the help of an urologist or an plastic surgen,
there are many kits avilable whic can make u virgin back
but according to me i dont think u have to do any thing , now a days boys are very open minded and i dont think it is an problem now a days
girls can loose virganty by cycleking, water sports or hacking

dr vinod raina
Only through Faith, heard of "Born Again Virgin".