Is it possible that my abdominal muscles lost their firmness only because of the transverse incision ?

Hello! I m 37 old female, never gave birth , being into sports all my life and I m still active (I work out 3-4 times a week). I m 5.7/130. I ve had a laparotomy six years ago (abscessus tuboovaryalis, so one ovary has been taken out). I have one horizontal scar on my lower stomach 6 inches long (or let s say wide). Everything is fine now with my health condition, but I m concerned about my abdominal muscles: are they possibly might be less prone to tightening since I had such an operation even though I ve never gained weight and I still work out on a regular basis? Is it possible that they ve lost their firmness only because of the transverse incision? I hope my question doesn t sound too confusing. :) Thank you! Jay
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011