Is it normal to have blood in your pre cum ?

Hi all, I m 35 year male. I found some traces of blood in my underwear some time ago. It is tiny coagulated traces of blood. I found out that it is from presemen. It lasts for 10 days now. It seems that there are no such traces in my semen and urine. I m going to visit a doctor about this, but I want your oppinion. Thanks in advance Nick, Croatia
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response

This can a normal finding in some males but it will be better to check it and rule out the presence of any prostatic disorders. This will be confirmed by clinical examination and doing the necessary investigations, if needed.

If you need more help, please visit: