Is it normal to have a penis that does not hold ?

Hi, I am confused, my boyfriend doesn t have a penis that holds, it is like he didn t have anything. I don t think it is normal. The only way I have seen it is when it is erected maybe 8 cm or I when my boyfriend takes it out a bit. My boyfriend normally seats in the toilet to urinate. I find this strange.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response
He might be having a smaller penis... check with him when its erect... let me know
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Flaccid penis is small in size and at times not visible when clothes are on.When the man gets sexually excited the blood flow to the organ increases and its grows in size.This happens to everybody.So this is normal and nothing unusual about it.bye.