Is it normal for the penis to be bent forward and sperms to flow during urination ?

am 27yrs and for years my penis is bent forward is there anyway it can be straightened am 27yrs and for years my penis is bent forward is there anyway it can be straightened.and sperm also comes along with my urine most of the times am urinating on when shitting it kind of like flows out.does that have any effect on my health.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Hello Denis;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The penis of a person is never straight and is always deviated to one side left/right and it is natural so it cannot be straightened.As for the sperms coming out during urine and passing stools it is because you strain at that time and the track of urine as well as the sperms is the same so they come out on straining.It will not cause any problems to your health.