Is it normal for my boyfriend to get wet when he talks about normal things ?

My boyfriend told me that now a days he gets wet whenever he talks to me over the phone. This happens evenif we are talking usual household matters other than sex. Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Getting wet even on phone may be due to sexual excitation and this may be happenes even you are not talking about sex. In some the female voice may also causes excitation and this may be due to some psycho sexual disturbances. After proper counelling and exercises this may be eliminated.
Have a Healthful Day..