Is it necessary to again check for testis inflammation even after medication ?

I had some pain in my testicle. I am married. So I went to physician for checkup. After undressing, he pressed around my testicle and checked something. Then he said there might be inflammation and he wanted to check if they pained when in use. He asked me relax and started stroking ne. A lil startled I questioned him. He said only way to check if it was still fine! So I allowed him. He did till I ejaculated. He examined my semen with hands and said I was fine except for inflammation. He have some pills for that. He asked to come for similar check after one week. Is it needed?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
u must consult some fake doctor or mentally unstable doctor.
there is no need to stroke or examine semen
if semen examine is needed ,doctor ask pt to do masturbate himself and then examine semen in special container not with hand
he may be homosexual or gay
u must change ur doctor and consult good doctor
u might have some inflammation only