Is it my fault that I masturbate? Have no ejaculation

Dear Sir, I have been masturbating for the past 25 years and also doing hand practice . I have been rejected by several girls for marriage.My face has become ugly no body wants to talk to me . All girls keep away from me. I have been fired from my employers all the time . I talk silly things and can t make out judgement correctly. Feeling all the time weak . Have no ejaculation for the past 5 years .People make fun out of me. They tell me I am idiot person.Please tell me is it my fault or my parents fault that I masturbate or did hand practice . hope to hear from you
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
hello friend,
There is nothing wrong in masturbation.But the fact that there is no ejaculation from last 5 years needs attention.Also i see soem signs of depression in you.
So friend i advice you to get help from a urologist as well as psychiatrist for proper counselling.
Lot of times things change a lot with some behaviour modifications
All the best mate