Is it due to tendons that I have tenderness , constant pain and weakness in both legs and swelling in knees ?

I have tenderness and pain of both my inner thighs when touched. I ve dealth with this problem as well as pain and weakness in both my legs for 20+ years but I can t get any answers from my doctors as to what is causing this. 800 mg of Ibuprofen helps but is only temporary and I don t like taking them because of my Gerd . I ve had lateral tendon releases on both my knees and elbows so wonder if this has something to do with my tendons. My knees swell and I continually have swelling in the lower part of both my legs. The pain is constant and everyday but there are times when I feel like I m having a bad inflammatory response throughout my body. Mostly in my joints. Can you help me. Should I make an appointment with a specialist, a neurologist maybe.I m 47 years old and have an extensive medical history to include colon cancer at age 36 resulting in a colon resection. Please help and thank you
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012