Is it because of having intercourse daily that my hair is growing grey and red ?

hello sir, I am 27 years old mail married, when i married that time my age is 18 years old, now i am 27, i do sex everyday, now my mustache & chin hairs are growing totally red & grey.I have done daily sex thats why this is the reason to growing red & grey hair? and having left knee pain and some sound is coming from left knee & elbow. please advise me how to black my chin & mustache hair...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Welcome to HCM.

Growing of red, grey hairs is not because of your sexual habbit.

It could be due to some deficiency,tobacco,smoking....

Joint pain could be due to sprain.

Go for routine blood tests.Take treatment for deficiency if any.

Take good healthy diet rich in protein,calcium.

Consult your physician for better medical management.