Is it Stroke or just simple stomach indigestion or gas or food poisoning causing all this ?

It is Stroke or just simple stomach Indigestion/Gas/ Food poisoning causing all this ? I went through toh time Yestrday night. I went to bed after dinner and may be got indigestion and gaustic issue during sleep. I woke up with a Belch and little water comming through throat making way out through my nose. I rushed to WashBasin and then started feeling numbness and tingling in my Legs and Hands. It was becomming tough to stand on my own so I set there on chair in Bathroom. It keeps on making me little unconcious and body was going down and I started sweating all over the body. I came to bed and nubness was still going on and not feeling to move much. My wife was rubbing the foot but I was feeling very little touch of her hands on my feet. Also felt if blood circulation is going down and almost stopping when moving from right side of brain to left side. I took some home remedy for gas and I got sequntial burpings 5-10 at some duration. After 15-20 minnutes like that, I started feeling better and then slept again. but my body isn t feeling normal energy today and I am feeling to just take a nap and very low on energy. Another point I should mention is that I took some frozan layered bread at my friend s place, may this be reason of food poisoning and causing all this ? I am thinking if I should go to the doctor for checkup or else it was just just because of indigestion and gas in stomach. I would appreciate your inputs please.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011