Is gynexin good for health ?

please recommend me suitable medicine easily available in delhi...i am suffering from gynecomastia wana take gynexin...good or bad for health???
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Hi Ankur,

Welcome to HCM.
Best treatment for gynecomastia is surgical removal.
Hormonal therapy may disturb the hormonal balance of your body, which may have bad effects.
Consult a surgeon and if he considers it to be removed then that would be the best choice. If he thinks medicine will be enough, then you can follow his advise.
Wish you all the best.
Hi Ankur,
Firstly gynaecomastia may be caused because of various factors, for example people with liver cirrhosis or on treatment with medications like spironolactone, digoxin, ketoconazole, on steroid medications, excessive alcohol consumption. So the underlying cause for it has to be diagnosed, and has to be treated accordingly which will solve your gynaecomastia rather than just getting treated for gynaecomastia. Good luck.
Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response
HELLO ANKUR ,

WELCOME HCM...

THERE IS SCOPE OF HOMOEOPATHY TREATMENT FOR GYNECOMASTIA .
THERE ARE SO GOOD MEDICINE IN HOMOEOPATHY FOR SUCH .. PHYTO , CONIUM AND MANY MORE...
BEFORE SELECT HOMEOPATHY MEDICIENE WE REQUIRED DETAIL HISTORY . FOR ONLINE HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT YOU CAN SEND MAIL AS " WANT ONLINE HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT " ON drvipul2001@gmail.com
VISIT MY BLOG TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HOMEOPAHY TREATMENT drvaderahomoeo.blogspot.com

BYE AND MEET FOR BETTER HEALTH....