Is frequent urination and headaches due to sinus infection or stress?

thank you , i am a 40 year old female i am at present battling with a sinus infection and at the same time feel bloated frequent urination and headaches i have seen the dr yesterday checked urine and said it was clear but sending it to lab for further testing , will get results friday . in the meantime i am takng antibiotics to treat the infection of the sinus . i have two fibroids on my uterus and after a period i often get frequent urination is irt assoiciated or just coincidence , can my sinus infection be causing these symptoms or can it be associated with my on off ibs just want to make sense of these frustrating symptoms . i have recently been under alot of financial stress could it be stress related ?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012