Is expressed milk, formula milk recommended for baby, instead of breastfeeding on rare occasions?

hi i have a wedding to go to next weekend! i would like to drink more than one glass of wine. My husband will be taking care of my baby. I am currently breastfeeding her she is four months. oI am not planning on doing this all the time, but will it be ok if i give her expressed and formula milk instead for the afternoon? And drink maybe a few more than the recommended amount on this special occasion?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012