Is evion 400 good for nerves and muscles releted problem ?

my doctor has prescribed to take evion 400 for nerves n Muscles releted problem. does it help?can u tell me the benefits n how long i should take?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Dear thanks for query.Some times due deficiency of vitamins like Vit-e there are problems like muscle cramps and fatigue etc.In such cases evion is prescribed.In this case it will definitely help.Duration of therapy depends upon your complaints and response.It is a safe drug and you can take it without having any major issues.bye and take care.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Evion contains Vitamin E and is a good anti oxidant. It has almost negligible role in nerve or muscle related problems. You need to take Cap. Methyl cobalamin 1500 mcg at night preferably in combination with Gabapentin to relieve the pain too.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal