Is dizziness, headache and blurred vision due to my spinal injury ?

Im a 30/m and I wake up with a headache that starts out at my neck and runs up the middle of my head to just behind my forehead that usually lasts all day, I have neck pain when i move my head, Some discomfort when i move my eyes or close my eyelids , dizziness/occasional loss of ballance and blurred vision often and at times i have face tingling on left side from under cheek bone making a circle to my left ear ? I have been experiencing these symptoms for about 1.5 years off and on but, Have recently become worse. (On a side note, I have fractured my lower back twice once hitting the back of my head on stairs knocking me unconscious a few years back and i do have scoliosis and my pelvis is not in proper alignment with my lower spine as well as the arch of my cervical spine is curved the wrong direction somewhat. I dont know if that has anything to do with my symptoms though?)
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011