Is 10 min breastfeeding every 2 hours enough for 17 days old baby?

Hi, my baby is 17 days old and i am breastfeeding . i am worried as to wheter she is getting enough. She feeds every 2 hours for 10minutes on one breast only. She never takes the second breast in the same sitting, After 10 minutes she gets very sleepy and can t be encouraged to take more or else she gets very agitated with wind. Antoher issue i have is that she struggles with wind quite a lot especially at nighttime. After a 10 minute feed it could take over an hour to get the wind up and you can see her struggling with it.So if you can tell me if 10minutes every 2 hours is enough for her and also any tips re the wind or is it colic .
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013