Irritation on penis during sex is due to allergy or its an infection ?

when i have sex my penis gwtting irritated and feels like i have stomosis. Is it alergy related or ie it an infection?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
After sex it is preferable to wash the penis with soap water.This will help maintain the hygiene in that area. Despite this precaution if you still have irritation in the form of redness, itching or burning sensation while passing urine then check yourself for diabetes. If the blood sugars are normal then take a course of urinary antibiotics. Ensure that your partner too maintains the same level of good hygiene otherwise all these steps would be futile.