Irritation in the penis, burning. Taking cipro. Concerned about STD

hello, I laid down naked with my female friend and about 1 hr later I noticed a burning feeling on my penis . 48hrs later I started cypro 500mg for 7days and it appeared to have stopped. After the cipro I noticed an irritation on the tip of my penis. this irritation has never cleared and I feel a burning feeling on my penis everyday. I have never had penetrative sex. this was just as a result of vagina and penis contact. I have had a lot of std tests and they all come back negative
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Urologist 's  Response
If there is no penetrative sex, then there should be no contact between penis & vagina.
If all tests are negative, just repeat them after 4weeks & if still negative don't worry
Get a urine R/M & C/S after stopping all treatment for 5days for burning sensation done.
Better to use a condom for contact next time