Irritation in groin lining, hair inflammation, no pain, redness. On fungal creams, no relief. Treatment?

Hello I am a 31 year old man I m having this problem for five weeks now I have a feeling of irritations from groin lining to  the back of the torso lining  it feels like the my hairs in my torso and inner groin have some type of irritations under the skin feels like me my hair pours are inflamed or its sensitvie there is no pain, no redness, no itching I have used all kinds of fungal cream prescriptions and over-the-counter and it doesn t seem to go away can you please help 
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012
TAKE A TABLET OF TECZINE 5 MG AT NIGHT AND APPLY VENUSIA SOFT LOTION TWICE DAILY FOR FEW DAYS